- Centre the ratch–e–tarp on the module or stack. Ensure you have even drops on both sides & ends.
BOTH ENDS OF THE COVERS ARE DONE TOGETHER IN THE FOLLOWING STEPS
- Ensure that both ratchet straps are pulled fully through the sleeve so the ratchet is close to the end of the tarp
- Connect the ratchet to its partner strap – pull the strap right through and start to ratchet up – not tight (ensure the ratchet stays close to the end of the cover – see photo 1)
- Pull the ends down behind the ratchet strap & tuck & fold the corners of the tarp (see photos)
- Ratchet up both ends securely - as tight as possible. Pull the ends down as hard as possible. They can be tucked around ratchet strap if required.
- Tie down with a centre belly strap each side